MISSION STATEMENT: The purpose of MOFC is to serve our members through promoting organic systems in agriculture, education, public policy, and the favorable marketing of organic products.
We are farmer-owned cooperative. We are currently 101 members strong and growing. We are here to help you, the producer, get the best prices available for your organic products. Let us show you what we can do for you. Check out all of the benefits listed below in joining Midwest Organic Farmers Cooperative.
- Allow efficient sales of organic grains through compiling accurate market data by an experienced organic marketing professional working for MOFC members
- Provide members with robust & diversified outlets to sell organic grains in either food or feed grade markets
- Develop contacts & new potential sales channels with producers & processors for better distribution opportunities
- Strong potential to increase the prices for all the organic crops sold through MOFC
- Develop contracts with purchasers of organic grains to ensure consistent organic markets for domestic & export sales
- Advance the growth of forward-contract markets for organic grain producers
- Develop an increased public awareness of organic products
- Assist producers & consumers in broadening their knowledge of organic concepts
- Promote public policy, research and education in support of sustainable agriculture